discussion of the swimsuit issue and censorship on LM_NET and for anyone
else who felt a bit hurt by the nasty remark, may I say that this list
seems as diverse as one would expect it to be considering its size.  I
personally often scan over and delete the more technical discussions of
software because they do not apply to my situation.  On the other hand,
the topic of censorship vs. seletion is at the very core of librarianship.

Kaia Wood                        internet: kaiawood@nslsilus.org
Zion, IL U.S.A.

LM_NET Archive Home