Val,

I know you can do both - copy to disk and delete folders.  I forget if
you have to delete all messages before you delete the folder or not.
I've done it.  Just go to the list of folders, highlight the one you want
to delete and press "d".  That worked for me anyway.

Copying to disk may depend on what kind of connection you have.  I had to
ftp the file from the Unix machine at dtcc where I have my account to the
hard drive on my machine.  It will put it in the subdirectory where you
ftp'd from.  Then just copy from c: to a:.  That's how I did it.

Can really get confusing for us newcomers though.

Good luck.

Ralph

Ralph Hinzman - rhinzman@outland.dtcc.edu
Dover High School