At Stratford HS we have implemented several "product projects" that
require major time in the library.  I go over the project with the
students, have the computers loaded and try to have Tenet online and the
teacher blocks out enought time for the projects to carry to completion.
Some of the things we have done are:
1-original research in chemistry
2-articles on genetics in biology
3-autobiographies including pertinent histroical data in Resource classes
4-development of menus in Spanish
5-educational philosophies in English classes

I'm not sure this is what you are asking for.  If not I'm sorry for
taking up space & time.
L. Young

LM_NET Archive Home