        I found a partial re-printing of her speech in the _International
Library of Afro-American Life and History.  vol: I too am American, p.
102.  If you do not receive another answer, or cannot find the book, let
me know and I'll copy the info. for you.
straylor@libby.rbls.lib.il.us

On Thu, 23 Feb 1995, kathleen Allstot wrote:

>         I have a debate student who wants a copy of the speech given by
> Sojourner Truth at the 1852 Akron women's suffrage meeting.  The speech
> is often called the "Ain't I A Woman" speech.  If you have a good
> resource where I can find this, please contact me personally.  Thanks.
>                 Kathleen Allstot  Ephrata High School  Ephrata, WA 98823
> address:  kallstot@esd171.wednet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home