I like the series which includes the SIXTH BOOK OF JUNIOR AUTHORS.  It
starts with the Junior Book, then I think More Junior Authors, then
3,4,5, and 6th books.

I also like the series Something About the Author, but that is very
expensive.

To books MEET THE AUTHORS AND ILLUSTRATORS  and TALKING TO THE ARTISTS
are also popular reference books in my collection.

Tamah Graber
Darnestown E.S.
Darnestown, MD    tgraber@umd5.umd.edu

On Fri, 24 Feb 1995, Marla Hall wrote:

> Can anyone recommend a good reference set on children's authors?
> I'd like my elementary students to be able to come to the library
> media center and find information on their favorite authors  --
> old and new.  Many thanks --

LM_NET Archive Home