I work with alot of people who don't have any sense.  Though I don't
generally check their credentials or their degrees, I don't think we can
attribute that to an accreditation standard.  Likewise, I'm sure there
are those who have questioned my sense, but, golly gee, I'd hate to blame
that on UT-Austin, an ALA accredited program.  (Note to those short of
sense: you are supposed to laugh now).

Julie A. Walker                         District Media Center
Director, Library & Media Services      13401 Pond Springs Rd.
Round Rock ISD                          Austin, TX  78729
jawalker@tenet.edu                      512-331-6697/512-331-1811 (FAX)

LM_NET Archive Home