Lorraine (and all), this isn't a workable suggestion.  In some Internet
hosts, capital letters are read a different from their lower case
counterparts.  This is usually the case if the host is UNIX based.
Regardless, if someone writes their address in a certain format, the only
way to be certain they will receive the message is to type it EXACTLY as
it is shown to you.

On Mon, 27 Feb 1995, Lorraine Barker wrote:

> Maybe I'm the only one having trouble  discerning  between "1" and "l" in e
> -mail addresses.  When requesting a message be sent directly to you, could you
> please do in all caps?  I've changed my own signature so it's easier to read.
> Thanks!!
>
> Lorraine Barker, Corning East HS, 201 Cantigny St., Corning NY
> 14830.  607-936-3746  FAX 607-962-1658
> LBARKER@ERIE.BITNET

LM_NET Archive Home