I have a teacher who would like to translate our school motto into Latin,
but we have no Latin scholars available.
        The motto is: "Building Integrity"
Of course, we need the correct conjugation to reflect the process of
coming to completeness or wholeness of integrity. Any Latin scholars out
there please reply to me personally. Thank you. P.S. We'd like this for a
meeting Tuesday pm (2/28)

westersm@belnet.bellevue.k12.wa.us
        Interlake High School                   Home:
        16245 N.E.24th                          13055 110th Ave. N.E.
        Bellevue, Wa  98008                     Kirkland, Wa  98033
        (206) 455 - 6171

LM_NET Archive Home