We have been using Darkside on all the computers in our building. Just
before the holidays we had a rash of problems and found that one of the
settings available puts in a password. Students found this and either
made up a password or typed in gibberish. This locked up the computer
until that password was entered. Since we usually didn't know the
password or who put it in, we have decided that we will have to remove
the screen savers from all computers. Does anyone know how to protect
against this in Darkside or know of another freeware screen saver that
does not have this feature? We can't afford to buy screensavers for all
the computers, but like the fun screens and leaving computers on all day
when they are used so often.
*       Pat Sebastian           Alief I.S.D.            *
*       Librarian               6900 Turtlewood         *
*       Owens Intermediate      Houston, TX 77082       *
*       pgs@tenet.edu           Phone: 713-983-8466     *