The recent hit Madeline B. posted on kindergarten activities was very
helpful with literature-based/reading guidance ideas.  In addition to
these, I am  interested in doing some information literacy type activities
with kindergarten.  Anyone going this direction?  I have searched the
archives from the discussion  of kindergarten and the Big 6 that took place
in October and pulled some lesson plans from AskEric.
I'll be meeting with our kindergarten team soon for an all day session to
map out our curriculum.  We have a start but are looking for additional
ideas.  Any suggestions?  Thanks again for all the help.

Bev Bauer
Emmet Williams Media Center
Roseville Schools
955 West County Rd D