Fellow 'Netters - I have been asked for information about sites on the
Internet where job opportunities are posted (for all levels - secretaries
- VP's).  I came across one site named in PC World which was very helpful
- if any of you know of any "job listing sites" please email me directly
at lynnew@tenet.edu - this information could prove extremely helpful to
80-100 people in a local company which is selling the division of the
company these people work for.  International job listing sites would be
fine too.  (My husband will be affected too :( )  Any help will be
greatly appreciated!
*  Lynne J. Webb       Monsignor Kelly High School *
*  Librarian           5950 Kelly Drive            *
*  Msgr. Kelly H.S.    Beaumont, Texas 77707       *
*  lynnew@tenet.edu    Phone (409) 866-2351        *