> >Good afternoon, Group!
> >
> >I've answered my share of "request for greetings", so please help me
> >out.  I am presenting to the school district on Monday, and
> >school board and administration will be present!  Send greeting
> >to me directly, please -- and thanks.
>
> I have a question.
>
> If there are so many of these "requests for greetings" going on, should
> there not be a separate something for them? Maybe a server that acts as a
> reflector and sends greetings to whoever subscribes to it? Or a greetings
> listserv?
>
> Any ideas ?
>

> --
> Steven Weller  <Windsor Consulting Group>         +1 502 454 0054 (voice)
>                                                   +1 502 451 5935 (fax)

How about a standard opening for the subject line.  Something along
the line of Subj: Greetings request:  name of school, name of
project, whatever.  That way, those of use who can use filters, can
filter them out if we wish.  Others can pick them out quickly by
eyeball.

Personally, I like seeing the requests.  It shows that interest is
growing at the school level.  I would estimate that the volume will
slack off in two or three years. <<grin>>.

Dan Robinson
dan@info.hwwilson.com

LM_NET Archive Home