On Tue, 10 Jan 1995, Steven Weller wrote:

> If there are so many of these "requests for greetings" going on, should
> there not be a separate something for them? Maybe a server that acts as a
> reflector and sends greetings to whoever subscribes to it? Or a greetings
> listserv?

Steve and the Group,

I don't mind having these requests show up here.  As others have said, I
use the location (and sometimes grade level) to determine if I send
greetings or not. Also, since most of the requests are short, they don't
take a lot of space.

One solution might be to have a standard heading such as "Greetings
Request" then those who want to can just delete.

It *is* a good idea to consider new alternatives, Steve, but I kind of
liked the personalized greeting when I needed one.

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523

LM_NET Archive Home