Now are *we* a bunch of organizers or what!  This is a great idea, so
I'll go get my "Administrative" duties together.  As we *assure* that
the detailed ones are done (whether by us or clerks), do we want to
include "All other assigned duties"!  :-)   (Not really -- just adding a
bit of levity here)

Betty
bhamilt@tenet.edu

On Wed, 11 Jan 1995, Michele Mueller wrote:

> I like the idea of everyone contributing to catagory #1 -- Administrative
> Duties, or whatever (I've gotten a couple more positive responses to that
> title), by sending ideas to Louise, and THEN beginning catagory #2,
> sending to someone who volunteers for that.  It seems so much less
> confusing.  I agree, Debbie -- this could get VERY confusing if we aren't
> careful.
>
> Dividing it into manual or automated is fine; I'm willing to let Louise
> take care of organizing her catagory for us, and then posting a HIT.
>
> So -- send your ideas for the
> clerical/administrative/cataloging/paperworking/etc. duties to louise,
> and off we go!
>
> Shellie Mueller
> entiat@u.washington.edu
>
> P. S.  Yes, I do go by Shellie.  Only my bank and the IRS steadfastly
> refuse to lighten up and use it.  %>)

LM_NET Archive Home