I promise-I don't LOVE it but I am not automated,have no clerical
help,volunteers want to choose jobs--like reAding to little guys,no one
wants to file those DC cards-yes, I inherited a library that had already
let things "pile up"-if we don't admit it's part of the job-How will we
ever get help? I still think even if it isn't most important you can't
deny it exists--as I keep saying, there are all kinds of different school
library-media situations out there-that's America( and other countries
too apparently).One interesting part of lm-net is seeing how very diverse
we are--but we can't ignore anyone's work(not job/profession but work
being done)

LM_NET Archive Home