Netters --

Suggestions for films on Latin America were wonderful -- the teacher
ended up with _Romero_ and was really pleased at the way it brought in
the power of the Church into the discussion, since she hadn't really
covered it much before then.  Thanks to all who had ideas.

For our next short term, the same teacher is going to teach a class on
"Cuban in the 20th century", which will be mostly socially and
politically focused.  She has asked for more film/video suggestions.  She
will definitely use "The Missiles of October", but needs ideas for one or
two others.

Thanks for what I know you'll come up with!

Anna Watkins
Paideia School
Atlanta, GA

LM_NET Archive Home