In planning how to upgrade our school's technology we find ourselves
debating the purpose of our existing computer lab.  We have been teaching
basic programming, history of computing, and such like; with some
additional attention to word processing, data base, and spreadsheet
applications.

What are other middle schools teaching by way of a computer science
curriculum?  Or have you switched completely to dealing with the curricular
needs of other teachers/disciplines?

We would appreciate your input and will post a Hit if appropriate.

Thanks as always.  You are great.

Katharine Bruner                        Brown Middle School
brunerk@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us          5716 Highway 58
phone: 615-344-1439                     Harrison TN 37341
fax:   615-344-1474                       (near Chattanooga)

LM_NET Archive Home