Dear Netters,
     I will be presenting a session on the Internet to my school faculty at
an inservice session on Thursday, Jan. 26.  I would appreciate greetings
from anywhere (near and far!)  Canned greetings are great, but if typing an
original greeting, please tell us something about your school - location,
grade levels, enrollment, etc.- and if you have time, and have done *any*
kind of special project using the Internet with a teacher or certain grade
level, please give us a brief description.  We are just *breaking in* to
technology here, and I think my faculty would be impressed to know how
far-reaching LM_NET is!  Thanks in advance...
Carol Burr
Goodlettsville Elementary
Goodlettsville, TN
burrc@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us