My vice-principal does not want to network the entire school as he is
afraid students will be able to access student records. We currently have
a 10 user Novell in the library and a smaller network for attendance and
counseling. I think it's crazy to put in a new 10 user network for
attendance and counseling (the old one is dying). I would like to see the
whole school (and district-very small) on one. Any positive or negative
experiences with school or district networks would be appreciated.

Sue Yahng                                       syahng@eis.calstate.edu
Piedmont High School                            VOICE (510)420-3631 or 3632
800 Magnolia Ave.
Piedmont, CA 94611-4087

LM_NET Archive Home