I've been subscribing to Culturegrams for two or three years now.  Each
year, I punchbind the issues together so that they won't get lost and the
students xerox what they need.  I have two revolving "Sirs" towers which
serve for storage of many things which I have which pass for "vertical file"
material.  I don't have the space to keep a true vertical file.  Indeed,
CD-ROM seems to be taking the place of the vertical file.  I imagine that
will happen more and more as time goes on.

--
Sr.Mary Veronica,CHS       "All that is required for
Xavier High School,NYC      the triumph of evil is for

LM_NET Archive Home