I have several CD ROM programs on daisy-chained drives attached to my
Novell network, but the more stations added to the network, the slower the
response time for everyone.  Has anyone had experience loading CD ROM programs
directly on a giant hard drive server (8+ gigs)?  How does it work?  What
problems if any?  Does the software work off a hard drive instead of a CD ROM
drive?  And many more questions.

If anyone has experience in this area, I would appreciate your comments to me
directly.  I will be happy to post a hit if there is enough interest.

Norma Dreyer
Edison High School
Tulsa, OK
educ_nd@vax1.utulsa.edu