On Monday, January 23, 1995, at approximately 11:30 A.M., Waukegan High
School will have a very special guest from the Illinois State Board of
Education. We are new on the "Net" but hope to utilize it to support
curriculum and provide professional growth and assist students with
accessing information from many sources. I would like our visitor, Lynne
and our staff and students reading the e-mail on Monday to realize what a
supportive group of librarians are on the "Net". I have gained so many
and saved so many of your great ideas in the two weeks I've had access to
LM_NET. Thanks everyone from Jane Yoder, Library Media Coordinator,
grades PreK-12!

LM_NET Archive Home