I belong to Delta Kappa Gamma, a sorority for educators, and one of our
members died in October. Prior to her death she was living in Alhambra,
California. My chapter would like to honor her but we do not know
relatives to contact regarding her actual date of death and how we could
provide a memorial in her name. Could you check to see if you can locate
any information at your county court house, local papers, etc. for me?
Thanks for trying from Jane Yoder, Waukegan High School, 2325 Brookside,
Waukegan, IL 60085.

LM_NET Archive Home