Dear LM_NETTERS

Thank you, thank you for your greetings and responses.  Here are the list
servs I received:

                                listserv@vm.buffalo.edu
                                subscribe-flteach Your Name

                                OR listserv@ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu
                                sub flteach Firstname Lastname

                                listserver@Uquebec.ca

        GERMAN TEACHERS         (AATG)
                                LISTSERV@INDYCMS.IUPUI.EDU
                                subscribe aatg firstname lastname

        SPANISH TEACHERS        Literatura en Ingles y Espanol
                                LISTSERV@tecmtyvm.mty.itesm.mx
                                subscribe LITERA-L firstname lastname

                                Cuba Today
                                LISTSERV@unmvma.unm.edu
                                subscribe CUBA-L firstname lastname

        FRENCH TEACHERS         a "chat" group, CAUSERIE
                                LISTSERV%uquebec.bitnet@cunyvm.cuny.edu

Let me know if any of these didn't work and I'll recheck my typing.  I
checked it thrice but that doesn't always help.

Thanks again, all who sent help and happy teachers to the rest of you

Jan Wojnaroski
jwojnaro@condor.mcs.kent.edu

Roosevelt Media Center
Kent, Ohio