In preparing an introductory lesson on the Internet for a new course for
my high school juniors and seniors, I came across the terms "IP network
numbers" and "Domain Name System."  I'm a relative neophyte myself and
could not locate at home, so can someone help me out?  Thanks!

                                Val Ritenour
Phone 410-887-3545        Loch Raven High School        Fax 410-887-3527
                           1212 Cowpens Avenue
                            Towson, MD  21286
                           ritenour@umd5.umd.edu

LM_NET Archive Home