This is the first time that I've posted to the net. I've
thoroughly enjoyed lurking in on all of you. Now I have a
question. Has anyone heard anything about or used the IBM
solution for Internet for schools? It's very expensive but it
provides a menu or interface that IBM has set up. You still
have to get a local Internet access provider. The interface is
really easy to use something like Pipeline that I use. It also
has the ability to remove any of the pornographic material on
the Internet.It does feature all the usual things like e-mail,
mosaic, IRC, gopher, etc.It's a graphical user interface
mounted from Windows.I need to report back to the Coordinator
of Technology for my school board.

LM_NET Archive Home