I am new to the list.  I do not know if this has been answered, but
thanks in advance for any help.
I am the only librarian, at a private school, k-8 working one and a half
days a week.
we want to automate the library and will use the  caspr system, running
on macs.
We need to add all of our material, as well obviously of the new.
We also have the cd-rom of marc for schools.
If any of you have had experience with this product, or with the automating
project and want to share info about what helped or didn't and time it
took to do the retrospective conversion and how you did it it would be
very helpful.
thanks
Judy wallach
Librarian