I have been trying to search the lm_net archives for postings
about flexible scheduling at the request of my principle --
after trying three separate times first for flexible
scheduling, then for scheduling and then for flexible the
search has taken longer than five minutes -- am I using the
wrong terminology or should I expect the search to take this
long -- I would appreciate any suggestions both on searching
the archives and for further sources of information on flexible
scheduling in the media center -- Thanks Roberta Price
--
Roberta McMullen Price  rmprice@pen.K12.va.us            Most men are about
Fort Lewis Elementary School                               as happy as they

LM_NET Archive Home