Dear Netters,  I have been lurking about for two weeks taking careful note
of how kind you are to each other!  Must be something special about
library and info types. This is my first posting and I hope it is
correctly done. My Senior Drama Dept (and a very sophisticated bunch they
are although classical luddite in approach to machines) is trying in
despair to find a script for the Dumas novel The Count of Monte Cristo. I
have searched in the following places: Samuel French in New York (they
were rather rude actuallay, not at all as helpfull as the U.S. Marines
last year when we did A Few Good Men - they send the Ottawa Embassy
marines to consult and provide props) also CBS/FOX video in L.A. for a
copy of the 1974 Richard Chamberlain version, also Ted Turner in Atlanta
for a copy of the 1934 version also McGill University for a copy of the
1800s Broadway production in a collection of plays - all to no avail. Does
anyone have any suggestions? Thanks in advance, Virginia Ferguson (It is
finally snowing here in Montreal instead of raining - the frozen north is
a bit soggy this year)

Virginia Ferguson, Librarian         Tel: (514) 931-9481 (241)
Selwyn House School                  FAX: (514) 931-6118
95 Cote St. Antoine                  Email: virginia@inrs-telecom.uquebec.ca
Westmount, Quebec                           71212.1752@compuserve.com
Canada

LM_NET Archive Home