Please respond directly to me...not to the list.
I am considering purchase of either Primary Search or SirS Discoverer
for use in a K-5 school.  I would like responses from those of you
who have actually had elementary students using these products.
Please tell me how successful the students have been, how easy it was
to teach them how to use the tool, and how frequently they met with
success/frustration.  If you have used both, please compare them for me.
I am aware that Primary Search allows access to complete magazines,
and that SirS has only "selected" articles from a broader range of
periodicals and newspapers.  Thanks for your valuable assistance!  :-)

Marbeth D. Cornelius       |   Bitnet:   MCORNELI@ERIE
Silver Creek C.S.D.        |   Internet: MCORNELI@ERIE.BITNET
P.O. Box 270               |
Silver Creek, N.Y. 14136   |FAX 716 934-7597 Tele. 716 934-2603

LM_NET Archive Home