This is my first posting and I hope it gets through.  I have a teacher
who needs to find a current listing of addresses for celebrities and last
week I believe I saw a reference to one on the net.  Now I can't find
it.  If someone can give me directions as to where I can find these
addresses online, I will appreciate it.  If there is sufficient interest,
I will post a hit.

                              Carl Seale, Librarian
                              Southwest High School
                                 Fort Worth, TX