Dear LM netters,
     At 3:30 pm est I will be introducing our faculty to the internet,
Sailor (Maryland's online public info network) and e-mail.  Everyone
is looking forward to this and I would welcome a few greetings from
Marylanders and beyond.  Today is Monday, Jan. 23rd and our meeting is
this afternoon.
     We are a K-5 elementary school with a population of 400 students.
Our neighborhood is suburban Baltimore County.
     Thanks to anyone who can send a brief message.

                                Gail Clarke  gailc@umd5.umd.edu
                                Summit Park Elementary School
                                Baltimore County Public Schools

LM_NET Archive Home