Netters:
Please show the knowledge and power of LM_NET by answering questions about
assigned study halls in the library, with an emphasis on secondary, but not
excluding others. I'm going to give your responses to a high school librarian
who has never witnessed the power of the net:

1. How do you manage when large numbers of students (up to 210 during the final
 period) are assigned to the library for study hall?

2. and how have you approached your administrators/faculty about the dilemma
the library staff confronts when given additional duties?

Thank you for your help. If there is a large response I'll post a hit.

SANDY COLBY  SCOLBY@LSUVM.SNCC.LSU.EDU   GRADUATE STUDENT
SCHOOL OF LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY
BATON ROUGE