 Welcome to you.  We are a middle school in Brooklyn, N.Y. and are new at
this too.  My students have a new world opened to them and the look on their
faces when they work at the computer is an unbelievable highlight of my 26
year career in education.  It is new for me, but it has revitalized my
teaching career!  Don't be fearful.  We explore, make mistakes, and learn.
I mess up on here daily, but it always works out and it's worth it!  When
were we ever able to speak to other librarians and teachers all over the
country and world.  Keep at it!  Good luck!
                                Ann Landau, SLMS, Brooklyn, N.Y.

LM_NET Archive Home