Have any of you had any problems with Baby Insane and the Buddha, by Bob
Sipchen.  It is a non-fiction book about the history of gangs in California
and the relationship of a gang member (Baby Insane) and a policeman (the
Buddha).  It's very realistic and graphic.

My principal is  reading this for me and requested that I put it out to
the net.  He was very impressed last week with a printout that I showed
him about computer video links.  That's how I got a Presenter Plus!
I think I have a supporter here, folks, let's show him what we can do.

Bev Sadoski
Wasilla High School Library
701 Bogard Road
Wasilla, Alaska  99654
phone  (907) 376-5341  fax (907) 376-5348
summer phone (907) 376-4735

LM_NET Archive Home