Salutations!

On Thursday I will be doing 3 presentations to different industrial tech.
classes on email and the Internet.  Could I impose on your time to send a
hello?  These are students in grades 9-12 who are embarking on the modular
technology course where they cycle through 2 week projects in desktop
publishing, aerodynamics, environmental science, flight simulation, etc.  The
lab is not equipped for Internet yet, so I'm filling that niche.

Your greeting will increase 3fold if sent since I'll be cycling 3 sessions.
Many thanks, my friends.    twin_lib_kf@sceca.ohio.gov

Kathy Fredrick
Chamberlin H.S.
10270 Ravenna Rd.