If you are attending the AECT Convention in Anaheim next month, join
your LM_NET friends for continental breakfast on Friday morning.

This event will be sponsored by Linworth Publishing, Inc., publisher of
TECHNOLOGY CONNECTION, THE BOOK REPORT, and LIBRARY TALK. We can not
thank Linworth Publishing enough for their willingness to sponsor this
and other LM_NET gatherings.

Our breakfast will take place at the Marriot on Friday, February 10th
from 7:00 - 9:00 AM.  Check the lobby marquis for the exact location.
If you plan to attend the breakfast, please send a message to Marlene
Woo-Lun, Linworth Publishing, Inc. at newslin@aol.com to let her know
to include you in the count.

You don't have to be a member to attend the LM_NET breakfast, so bring
your friends who are just beginning to discover our wonderful
community.  And if you think LM_NET is great online, just wait until
you meet face-to-face.  Those of us who were lucky enough to attend
the LM_NET breakfast at AASL will agree that it was one of the high
points of the conference.  I wouldn't think of missing it at AECT!

Hope to meet you there!
     Paula
--
Paula Galland - Glynn Co. Schools - St. Simons Isl., GA
                     paula@freenet.fsu.edu