LM_NETTERS:

We have recently converted our jr high from Follett stand-alone
Circulation Plus to Unison multi-user Circ/Catalog Plus. Since then, the
data disks that enter the newly purchased items' records do not "take" on
the OPAC.  We can circulate the items, the barcodes will scan, but they
do not appear when we search the online catalog by author, title,
subject, call no., etc.  Has anyone experienced this, and how did you
correct it?
  We will call tech. support tomorrow as soon as we have time,
but I thought LM_NET might be a good way to receive some help.

TIA,
Linda Ellis     Dir. Library Services   Slaton ISD      Slaton, TX
laellis@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home