I'm reposting this message because it was returned to me unprocessed. One of my
science teachers is planning a unit on earthquakes with her students. We
thought it would be interesting if our students could correspond with similar
students in Calif. who have experienced one of the earthquakes out there. She
has five science classes--all ninth graders--3 upper level, 1 middle level, and
1 lower level. Please contact me (pfluger@admin.aces.k12.ct.us) if you would be
interested in this project. BTW, we had an earthquake in CT in the early 80s;
it was quite a surprise! Thanks!  Anita Pfluger

LM_NET Archive Home