Hello!

The discussion of flexible scheduling has been of interest to me.
I've read all the articles I have come across on this.  Our school
is K-12.  It seems that the grade span is our greatest challenge.  If
there are other K-12 librarians who would like to share ideas about
scheduling and other topics which relate to dealing with shifting from
Curious George to Chemistry research, please send ideas.  I'll be glad
to share them with those interested.  Some questions:
Do you have study hall students? every period?  every day?
What are some practical ideas you have found useful in balancing use

between elementary and secondary?
What services or programs do you provide for elementary? secondary?
I could go on but please add any ideas you think are relevant, or any thing
you have done which has worked well.
Thanks so much!
Carol Wheat, librarian        dems258@uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu
Parkway Christian Academy