The Britannica meets a need on the high school level that Groliers or WB
do not meet.  I, for one have eagerly anticipated the arrival of
Britannica via cdrom.  Since I haven't seen the product, My comments
address only the need for a more scholarly effort than has been
heretofore met.

D. J. Hunt
dhunt@ozarks.sgcl.lib.mo.us
Greene Co. R-8 Schools

On Sun, 22 Jan 1995, Guusje Zimmerman Moore wrote:

> Considering that Groliers, Comptons etc. run about $75-$200 on CD...it
> would have to be very, very good before I forked over $1000 for a CD ROM
> product.  What did they do...trim it in 14k gold?
>
>                            Guusje Moore
>                  Librarian, Housman Elementary School
>                            Houston, Texas
>                           guusje@tenet.edu