Hi, My family (myself, 3 adult daughters, and spouses) has decided we
want to live together and will pick up and start over somewhere. Right
now, the areas that seem to meet most of our criteria are
Charlottesville, Va., Charlotte, NC, and the Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill
area. Anyone in those areas willing to talk to us?
        I have an MLS and 23 years in elementary Media Centers. What are
the chances of getting a job? Around here, no one would look at me since
I would be too expensive. We also have many questions about the areas,
culture, growing season, insects, etc.
        If anyone is willing to share your impressions and opinions,
please contact me at    patw@umd5.umd.edu.
        Many thanks in advance!       Pat Wang

LM_NET Archive Home