There has been so much info requested on listservs that you
should know that there is a list of K-12 listservs available
by gopher.  I now have it on a bookmark which makes it hard
to locate, but I am certain I found it under subject area :
education.  If anyone has trouble finding it, let me know
and I will mail it to myself and foward it to the net.  There
are also a number of ed listservs cited in Miller's book,
Internet Resources for Teachers and Librarians, K-12, 94-
95 ed., from Libraries Unlimited.  Great Book.  Cheap at
less than $20.00.
Kari Inglis    kbw_inglis@mec.ohio.gov

LM_NET Archive Home