Thanks to all netters who replied to me concerning  our next school year's
proposed 85 minute "enrichment period" where students may get tutoring,
meet with clubs, come to the LMC, leave the building for appointments, etc.
I got responses on handling the traffic into the LMC and now I am asking
for any wisdom you can share on having large groups of students (2800) move
throughout the building. Our enrichment period committee meets this week.
Does anyone have experience with this? I also welcome any advice on LMC
traffic. A big thanks from Anoka, MN...halloween capital of the world.

--
Catherine Dehn, Media Generalist
Anoka High School

LM_NET Archive Home