Thank you all who responded to my request for Rush Limbaugh's address.  I
will provide you with the address(es), but first a funny, well not
really, story.

The morning after the posting, I brought the address to the fourth
grader's Humanities teacher.  I assumed Edward had written the letter as
an assignment.  Since she would see him before I would, I wanted her to
give it to him as soon as possible--so he would have it promptly AND
because I had bragged about my "School librarian friends' (that's ya'll)
who can get me any info. I need at a moments notice.  ANYWAY, I gave the
teacher the address and she immediately wadded it up and said, "I'm not
giving him this.  I don't want any student of mine writing to Rush
Limbaugh!"  Can you believe that??  Edward came to me later wanting the
address and I told him his teacher didn't want him to have it.  He asked
why.  I said he would have to ask her.  He said he was scared to ask her
(4th grade is still young enough to be intimidated by your teachers) and
could I just email him the address to his home through his dad's email
acct.?  OF COURSE I COULD--AND I DID!  You just never know what new
censorship possibilities are lurking around the corner...

The addresses for Rush I received are:

342 Madison Ave. #920
New York, NY 10173

c/o WMCA
Two Penn Plaza
New York, NY 10121

And email:

70277.2502@compuserve.com

Thank you also for including the sources for the info.  I know a couple
of good books I now need to buy for our library!  Thanks again.  You guys
are great!

Sincerely,
Barbara Kinkead
Kinkead@tenet.edu