Hope a lot of you want this sort of infor.  I kept Deany Wood's message
though not her address to await a day when I had "time".  Today I'll try
to answer her request for a bibliography of materials on Inclusion.  This
is from things in my vertical file.  OSERS News in Print (published by
the USDE) Spring 1992 was a whole issue on Inclusion.  They will mail you
a copy free of charge.Teaching Exceptional Children  Spring 1994 P. 60+
"Enhancing participation of a student with Multiple Disabilities in
Regular Education"NASSP Curriculum Report  May 1993  "Including special
education services in the general school curriculum"Language Arts. Vol.
70, Nov. 1993  p. 567+ "Enhancing language arts for special populations:
Librarians and classroom teachers collaborate"  Journal of Reading   Dec.
94/Jan 1995 p. 270+  "Literacy for all? The case of Down syndrome?
Teaching Exceptional Children   Fall 1993  p. 18+ "Integration strategies
for learners with severe multiple disabilities". Educational
Administration Quarterly  Vol. 30, No. 1  Feb. 1994  P. 27-55  "The
mainstreaming cases: Tensions and trends for school administrators".  The
Journal of Learning Disabilities  Vol. 26 No. 9  Nov. 1993 had several
position papers about reservations over Inclusion. P. 593-596. ASCD
Curriculum Update  Oct. 1994   "Making schools more inclusive"  The front
araticle.  Journal of Emotional and Behavioral Problems  Vol. 3  Issue 3
Fall 1994   The whole issue is on Inclusion of troubled children
(excellent materials on emotionally disturbed children and their
inclusion)  Language, Speech and Hearing Services in Schools  Vol. 24
October 1993  P. 225-235   "Clinical forum : Language and social skills
in the schol-age population  Designing and implementing interventions to
decrease challenging behavior.

Nancy JP Lively
Anne Arundel County Public Schools
Professional Library