Hi to everyone,
     Just wanted to say thanks for all of the wonderful responses I
received for my question concerning comic books and their place (or no
place) in the library media center.  These responses ranged from would
not allow them at all to actually purchasing them.  Thanks again.  Also,
I have another question for a paper I have to write.  It is on the idea
of a "paperless society" .  Any information I can get on this topic and
on Wilfrid Lancaster who writes on it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.  This 'NET is wonderful!

Denise Kirby
DK11873@conrad.appstate.edu
Appalachian State University
Boone, NC