I am trying to locate a librarian who worked in the Matanuska-Susitna
Borough School District in Alaska for several years, and left here to
work in New York State...in a district librarian's position, I believe.
If anyone has a current address for Barbara Jones, I would appreciate
being able to get in touch with her as soon as possible.   Thanks,

Della Matthis                      +    Information when NEEDED;
School Library/Media Coordinator   +
Alaska State Library               +    Advice when ASKED FOR;
344 W. Third Ave., #125            +
Anchorage, AK  99501               +    Help when POSSIBLE!
(907)269-6568 Fax(907)269-6580
dellam@muskox.alaska.edu

LM_NET Archive Home