Fellow LM_NETTERS,

Forgive a personal request.  My 10 year old son is desperately seeking
another 10 year old boy to correspond with on the net.  I would prefer that
he correspond with someone with whom he shares common ground and it occurred
to me that having to put up with a librarian mother might be a shared
condition.  He is a pesky perfectionist, most endearing.  He loves
basketball, likes baseball and football.  He rides a bike alot, is bored with
only his obnoxious older brother for company this summer.
I could go on but if there's interest, contact him at JamesHolli@aol.com.

You're the best!!

"Holli"  Kaye M. Hollifield
Your Favorite Librarian <g>@                           %%%
East Lincoln Middle School                           %{@@\}%
Where we're earning W.I.N.G.S. for life          x \ T/x
           . . .GO Falcons!!
Iron Station, NC   28080                          Mhollifiel@aol.com

Sorry to intrude on the Pocahantas brewhaha

LM_NET Archive Home