I have a request for information on team-teaching.  we are looking for
descriptions of what team-teaching is - what it looks like, how decisions are
made, what the advantages and disadvantages are.  I have searched AskEric
through AOL, and have come up with only one article that is close - called
"Faculty Collaboration: Enhancing the Quality of Scholarship and Teaching".
 The rest of the articles that I found simply mentioned team-teaching as part
of the solution to a variety of problems without describing what was actually
meant by the term.  Does anyone have any suggestions for me?  I feel like my
hands are tied here - my library is packed up so a new carpet can go in this
summer, and our school library system is closed for ILL for the summer.  I
can gather citations to fill in September, or retrieve information
electronically from home.
Please send responses directly to me, and thank you very much for any help
you can provide!
Beth McCheyne
South Seneca Elementary
Dunrobins@aol.com